|From||Airline||Coach Class Fares|
|New York||China Airlines||$853|
|Boston||China Eastern Airlines||$786|
|Miami||China Eastern Airlines||$786|
|Chicago||China Eastern Airlines||$786|
|Houston||China Eastern Airlines||$766|
|Seattle||China Eastern Airlines||$766|
|Las Vegas||China Eastern Airlines||$766|
|Los Angeles||China Eastern Airlines||$669|
|San Francisco||China Eastern Airlines||$669|
Terms & Conditions Apply*
It is well said, “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page”. Travelling has become an important part and parcel of one’s life. Sydney the capital city of South Wales is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Australia. It is located on the east coast of Australia and surrounds the world’s largest natural harbour. The climate of Sydney is humid subtropical and hence is good for travelling as it does not experience extreme climate. Sydney is the largest cosmopolitan city in Australia. Not always you need to empty your pockets while travelling to Sydney sometimes it can be free and also you can book cheap airline tickets to Sydney Sydney travel tips includes visiting the following places to enjoy free of cost.
Top free things to enjoy in Sydney
- Dance at opera bar- The harbour view with the lovely terrace has free live music each night. You can just feel the aura of the moment and enjoy carefreely.
- Experience tranquillity- The Royal Botanic Gardens is a beautiful kept and appointed, the garden which varies from succulents to herbs. It not only provides great recreational value but educational as well.
- Gaze out at North Head Lookout- Spectacular sunsets in Sydney’s can be viewed in the midst of city’s tall skyscrapers, while whales can be viewed from its harbours.
- Bondi to Coogee Walk-Most spectacular walks along the coastline which takes you rounds around some of Sydney’s iconic beaches.
- Luna Park- This splendid historic park is a fun way to enjoy without spending single money and has a killer harbour view.
- Shelly Beach-You can view a plenty of sea life and creatures making its natural habitat at Shelly beach. Spot good sea life and enjoy the beauty of nature.
While these are some free spots to roam in Sydney, some of the major attractions to look in Sydney are as follows:
Top tourist location
- Royal Botanic Gardens and Mrs Macquarie Chair- One of the best walks in the city, at the lively circular query. One can visit Royal botanic garden and find out Australia’s first vegetable garden.
- The Rocks- the Rocks being the first colonial village of Sydney is a must place to visit and the iconic Harbor Bridge.
- Sydney Harbor Bridge – While it is expensive to take tours of the bridge which were built by the government, one might see the great panoramic view of the Opera house and the harbour from here.
- Hunter Valley –Contains one of the best world’s Wineries and great reds, Hunter valley is the Australia prime wine regions.
- The Tower Sky Walk – It has the amazing panoramic view of the Sydney (SYD) and is easier and cheaper than climbing a bridge. It is high as Eiffel tower.
Williamstown, Australia (NTL / YWLM) Newcastle Airport
Bathurst, Australia (BHS / YBTH) Bathurst Airport
Orange, Australia (OAG / YORG) Orange Airport