The leading airline service of the People’s Republic of China is known by the name of Air China. Headquartered in Shunyi District, Beijing, the airline services operated its functions out of its main hub at Beijing Capital International Airport. Being the tenth largest airline in the World, the Air China operated on a huge travel network which extends throughout Western Europe, Middle East, North America and Asia. The services of Air China are further extended to destinations including Australia, Europe and Asia from Shanghai. The various international routes where the company operates its services include Nanning, Kunming, Dubai, Dalian Chengdu, Hangzhou, and Chongqing.
The Air china offers its services under three travel class categories including Forbidden Pavilion First Class, Capital Pavilion Business Class, and Economy Class. Let’s below have a look at the in-flight amenities and services.
Forbidden Pavilion First Class
- Flat-bed seats with full recline availability, with wide space and extra comfort.
- Seat width of 70 cm and pitch of 190cm.
- Natural leather and wool padding on the seats.
- Personal Touchscreen of 23 inches in width for world-class entertainment and noise cancelling headphones.
- Personal wardrobe, storage space and carry on the storage area.
- Personal USB port and power socket beside every seat.
- Mood lighting to get rid of the travelling stress.
- Complimentary ride in BMW in Guangzhou and Beijing.
- Special escort service for every passenger at Beijing’s terminal 3.
Capital Pavilion Business Class
- Luxurious, stylish and comfy seating availability.
- Seats with Recline option to 170 degrees, a pitch of 190 cm long and 54 cm wide.
- Free limousine service in Shanghai and Beijing.
- Personal touchscreen television for an enhanced video and audio entertainment.
- Easy option to book, change and cancel advanced meal reservations one day prior to departure.
- Luxurious comfortable seats with the seat pitch of up to 31 to 33 inches.
- Complimentary beverages and meals.
- Setback television for personal entertainment.