Air Canada Flight Booking
Air Canada is a founding member of the Star Alliance, with flights to 207 destinations worldwide. Air Canada is the largest airline in Canada in terms of fleet size and passengers carried. It also serves as the country’s flag carrier. The headquarters of Air Canada Airlines are located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. On www.2mycountry.com, you can book Air Canada flights online and take advantage of seasonal savings. However, make sure you complete your Air Canada web check-in before arrival at the airport. Enter your flight number or the departure and arrival dates to check the status of your Air Canada flight. The various accommodations aboard include Signature Class, Business Class, Premium Economy, and Economy.
About Air Canada
Air Canada is the country’s flag carrier and its largest airline. The airline, based in Montreal, flies to 207 destinations throughout the world. Montreal-Trudeau International Airport, Toronto Pearson International Airport, and Vancouver International Airport are Air Canada’s main hubs. The airline’s regional service operations are known as Air Canada Express. London Heathrow to Dusseldorf, Paris to Geneva, Paris to Munich, Zurich to Delhi, Mumbai to Singapore, Toronto to Zurich, Vancouver to Zurich, Vancouver to Sydney, and Zurich to Vienna are just a few of the popular routes. The airline flies to 158 foreign and 64 local locations in Africa, Europe, Oceania, the Americas, and Asia.
Air Canada Express, Air Canada Cargo, Air Canada Jetz, a private jet charter company, and Air Canada Rouge, a leisure airline, are among the airline’s other divisions. The airline conducts an average of 1613 scheduled flights per day alongside its regional partners. The airline also offers vacation packages to more than 90 places around the world through Air Canada Vacations.
Boarding an Air Canada flight, undertake a travel class
Signature Class, Business Class, Premium Economy Class, and Economy Class are the cabin classes available on Air Canada.
Signature Class: Air Canada’s international business class service is Signature Class. This service is available on all wide-body planes. The Executive Pod and Classic Pod are the two cabins available. The services include a touch screen with AVOD (Audio Video on Demand), noise-cancelling headphones, and music from XM Satellite Radio. The Executive Pods are now being installed on the Boeing 777 and 787 and the Airbus A330-300. Electronic flatbeds in a 1-2-1 reverse herringbone configuration with a 21-inch seat pitch and an 18-inch touchscreen are included in the chairs. Flatbeds with a 1-1-1 herringbone pattern are included in the Classic Pods. They, too, have a 12-inch touchscreen and a 21-inch seat pitch.
Business Class: Aside from the Air Canada Express CRJ-900 and E175 aircraft, Business Class is available on every narrow-body aircraft. The seat configuration of the CRJ-900 and E175, for example, is 1-2 abreast with a 120-degree recline. The seat configuration on Airbus and Boeing narrow-body aircraft is 2-2 abreast with a 124-degree recline. The seat pitch is between 37 and 38 inches. Each seat has an AVOD player with music from XM Satellite Radio.
Premium Economy: This service is available on all Airbus A330, Boeing 777, and Boeing 787 flights. In comparison to Economy, these cabins have a wider seat and more recline, with a 2-4-2 arrangement on Boeing 777s and a 2-3-2 layout on Airbus A330s and Boeing 787s. Between 37 and 38 inches is the seat pitch. Personal entertainment is available via AVOD, and music is delivered by XM Satellite Radio. Premium Rouge is the name of Air Canada Rouge’s Premium Economy product, which is also sold as Business Class on Rouge flights within North America.
Economy Class: The economy class has a seat pitch of 30 to 32 inches and a recline range of 3 to 6 inches. The seat pitch on Air Canada Rouge aircraft is 29 to 30 inches. In-flight entertainment is not available in Economy Class. On a Boeing 777, the configuration is 3-4-3, and on a Boeing 787, it is 3-3-3. It’s 2-4-2 on the Airbus A330 and 3-3 on the Boeing 838 Max and Airbus A320 series. On Airbus A220 planes, it’s 2-3, while on Bombardier, De Havilland, and Embraer planes, it’s 2-2. Personal AVOD is standard on every Airbus, Embraer, and Boeing aircraft, with music provided by XM Satellite Radio.
Advantages of Flying with Air Canada
We’ve compiled a list of some of the best reasons to fly with Air Canada:
- The airline’s extensive network spans Asia, Africa, the Americas, Oceania, and Europe, making it a popular choice among business and leisure travellers.
- Air Canada provides essential connections between international cities and Mumbai and Delhi.
- Onboard the airline’s Economy Class, you can enjoy complimentary meals. Outside of North America, the airline provides complimentary meals on all foreign itineraries. Air Canada Bistro sells food and alcoholic beverages on domestic, North American, and Caribbean flights; however, non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary.
- There are four cabin classes offered by Air Canada: Signature, Business, Premium Economy, and Economy. Complete privacy is provided in Signature and Business classes, and the seats have the most recline and may be transformed into flatbeds. You have your personalized entertainment on the touchscreen, and you are served delectable food and beverages.
Air Canada is well-known for its precautions to assure passenger safety and comfort throughout the pandemic. Apart from the Indian Subcontinent, it is a popular alternative for travellers travelling to Zurich, Vienna, Paris, and Vancouver, among other major international destinations.
- There are more legroom Preferred Seat choices in the first few rows and bulkhead along with the exit rows afterwards of the economy cabin on the carriers’ narrow-body aircraft and the recently remodelled A330s, which come with up to 4-inch more seat pitch.
- Rouge Plus seats, similar to Preferred Seats, are available on Air Canada Rouge jets. These, on the other hand, have a 6-inch higher seat pitch and a 2-inch higher recline.
Air Canada online booking
To make an Air Canada online booking:
- Go to www.2mycountry.com.
- Go to the Flight section and select whether you want to travel one-way, round-trip, or multi-city.
- Start your flight search by entering your departure and arrival destinations, journey date, return date (if applicable), number of passengers, and chosen class of travel.
Apply the filters to the top filter panel and select Air Canada from the drop-down menu. All flights available on your route and for your dates will be displayed on the following page. Only Air Canada flights for your preferred day and route will be displayed on the next page. Examine their timetable and compare prices to find the best flight for you.
You can now book the desired flight. Before proceeding to the payment gateway, you must first disclose the passenger information on the following page. You can pay with a credit or debit card or an e-wallet and confirm your reservation. We will send you an e-ticket to your registered email address after your successful payment.
Flying with Air Canada saves you money whether you’re travelling within India or internationally. Air Canada flights offer a variety of departure and arrival times and the luxury and affordability for which the airline is known. Take a flight with Air Canada now and experience the difference.
Connect with Us