The third largest airline in the world is known as the Cathay Pacific, the leading carrier of Hong Kong. The company operates from its headquarters in Hong Kong International Airport. The airline takes flee to almost 168 destinations across 42 countries around the world where the aircraft flies from Bowing and Airbus. Established since 1946, the aircraft has been serving its customers with one service and has linked code share with a large number of National and International airlines.
The Cathay Pacific Airways offers services across four classes including First Class, Business Class, Premium Economy, and Economy Class. Let’s below have a look at the In-Flight amenities and services.
- Best services with dedicated cabin crew
- Fully flatbed comfortable seats with built in massage function
- Personal storage area and closet provided to every passenger.
- 16/9 personal television.
- Tasteful meals and beverages
- Priority check-ins with access to the world-class comfortable lounge at the airport.
- Exhilarating furnishings and ambience.
- Lavish baggage allowance
- Lavish seating options with 180 recline in the seats that could be converted into fully flat-bed seats.
- Delectable meals and beverages.
- Personal 15.4 inch monitor for entertainment.
- Specific reading lights.
- Lavish baggage allowance
- Pleasant onboard services
- Priority boarding
Premium Economy Class
- Dedicated personnel in the check-in counters.
- Luxurious seats that are comfortable
- Top class entertainment options.
- Amenity kit
- Complimentary snacks and water
- Friendly services
- Better comfort with shell seats
- Wide personal monitor for better entertainment options
- Wide options for entertainment purposes
- Baggage allowed to the extent of 20 kgs
|2011||Jun||● Best Airline Transpacific||Skytrax Awards 2011|
|2011||Jun||● Best First Class Airline Seat||Skytrax Awards 2011|
|2011||Apr||● Corporate Award||2010/11 HKIA Customer Service Excellence programmer|
|2011||Apr||● Caring Company status||Caring Company NGO Partnership Day 2010/11|
|2011||Apr||● Gold Award||2010 Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence (HKAEE)|
|2011||Mar||● Airline Category||Sing Tao Excellent Services Brand Award 2010|
|2011||Mar||● Airline Sub Category||East week Hong Kong Service Awards 2011|
|2012||December||● Best International Business Class
● Best International Lounges
|Australian Business Traveller Awards 2012|
|2012||November||● Top 10 Airlines||2012 China Travel Awards, Travel+Leisure|
|2012||November||● Best Airline
● Best Airline First Class
|2012 Business Traveller China Travel Awards 2012|
|2012||October||● Best North Asian Airline||23rd Annual TTG Travel Awards 2012|
|2012||September||● Best Airline First Class
● Best Frequent Flyer Programmed
|Business Traveller Asia-Pacific Travel Awards|
|2012||September||● Greater China Excellence Brand Award||Greater China Excellence Brand Award 2012, East week|
|2012||August||● Best Airline – Food and Wine||Frequent Business Traveler Globe Runner Awards|
|2012||August||● 10 Years Emotive Brand Award
● Top 3 Emotive Brand Award● Yahoo! Emotive Brand (Airline category)
|2012 Yahoo! Emotive Brand Awards|
|2012||August||● Best of the Best for Executives – Airline category||Best of the Best for Executives 2012, Capital Monthly|
|2012||July||● World’s Best Business Class||Skytrax World Airline Awards|
|2012||July||● Airline Business Technology award||2012 Airline Business Strategy Awards|
|2012||June||● Top Service Award, Airline category||Top Service Awards 2012, Next Magazine|
|2012||May||● Outstanding Brand Award, Airlines category||The Outstanding Brand Awards 2012, Economic Digest|
|2012||May||● Best Rewards Program (Middle East/Asia/Oceania)
● Outstanding Benefit (Middle East/Asia/Oceania)
|FlyerTalk Awards 2012|
|2012||Mar||● Best Airline||National Luxury and Lifestyle Awards (UK)|
|2012||Mar||● Best Business Class||Shanghai Evening Post China Tourism Billboard program|
|2012||Feb||● Runner-up in Cargo Airline of the Year category||Atlanta Airport Cargo Airline of the Year Award 2011|
|2012||Feb||● Airline with the Most Improved Business Class Cellar
● Best First Class Fortified Wine
|Business Traveller Magazine “Cellars In The Sky” Awards|