China Airline, the leading airline service in Taiwan has been established since 1959 and has attained the position of the country’s largest airline service. Operating from its main hub at Taoyuan International Airport, the airline service holds its headquarters in Taipei. Offering its services over 100 destinations across 30 countries and regions around the globe, the airline service currently serves nations including, North America, Asia, Oceania and Europe. A full-time member of the leading airlines in the world, Alliance SkyTeam, China Airlines has established codeshare with Northeast Asia, Southeast Asia, and East Asia.
The China Airline offers its services under various classes including First Class, Business Class, and Economy Class. Let’s have a look at the amenities and services offered on the flight.
- Comfortable and stylish seats with 180-degree recline available to make it a fully-flat bed.
- Access to airport lounges.
- Aisle access provided for most of the seats.
- Personal reading light and storage space available for each passenger.
- Individual power outlet provided for every passenger.
- Eyeglasses and extra-large pillows are offered for extra comfort.
- For up to 14 days prior to flight departure, e-menu services departing 24 hours are provided.
- Personal 15-inch television with AVOD
- Satellite phone offered individually to each passenger
- Comfortable seating with ample legroom and 60-inch seat pitch.
- Privacy divider made for each seat.
- Personal 15 inch TV with latest AVOD system provided, power outlet and different USB ports are installed beside every seat.
- Tasteful meals and beverages are offered
- Satellite phone available on every seat.
- Refreshing cabin atmosphere
- Seating with ample space to suit long route flights.
- Headrest offered
- 9 inch LCD touch screen seat back monitor
- Power outlets with every seat.
- Satellite phone available for every seat.
- It received the five-star service award by the Global Views Magazine’s 2014.
- The airlines won the gold medal for service excellence as purser Wang His-Fang International airline category.
- Won the Gold Award in a survey conducted by Reader Font Digest Magazine in 2005.
- China airlines were honoured with the EPA’s Enterprise Environmental Protection Award setting the standards for the transportation industry and Taiwan’s aviation.
- Won the green classics award from the Ministry of Economic Affairs.