|From||Airline||Coach Class Fares|
|Las Vegas||Air Canada||$497|
Terms & Conditions Apply*
Lagos Tourism Get the Cheap Flight Tickets Booking
Nigeria is one of the most progressive nation in Africa and an economically and culturally strong nation. Nigeria ranks in the top 5 western economies and it is the world’s 10th largest producer of oil as well. Lagos is Nigeria’s most significant city and is highly populated as well. It boasts of luxurious restaurants and clubs and people have a keen interest in music and art as well. Rapidly increasing technology and telecommunication industries are giving Africa its new identity. Lagos (Nigeria) travel tips will give you an insight into the modern Africa of today.
Things to do in Lagos:
- Badagry town: It is an ancient slave port which was founded in 1435 AD. It was also known as the point of no return. In olden days, slaves were loaded onto ships and transported and sold across the waters from here. Today, it is the large commercial town in Lagos state.
- Lagos Bar beach: Sand bars set apart the coastline of Lagos and that is how the beach got its name.
- Tarkwa Bay: This is a man-made beach and bay and provides safe bathing even for children. You can also indulge in water sports like jet skiing here.
- Lighthouse beach: An 110 years old lighthouse protects the entry to Lagos harbour and can be seen from this beach, hence the name.
Apart from the beaches, you can also visit:
- National Museum of Nigeria
- Didi Museum
- Nike Art Gallery
- National Theatre of arts and culture
You can get Cheap Airline tickets to Lagos (LOS) and have comfortable flight tickets to your holiday destination. Book Airline tickets on any of the online portals and keep a lookout for all the schemes available. It is always better to book a flight and hotel together and most portals give you good deals on such bookings. You can also book your tickets through 2mycountry low airfare website and gain from all the offers available. You should always read up about the place you wish to visit beforehand as it helps you plan your journey better and also find the cheapest Airline tickets.
Airline Tickets to Lagos
Exploring new places always enriches your knowledge and makes you worldly wise. Travelling to new places gives you a break from the monotonous routine of everyday life. You get to learn about different cultures, cuisines and the rich heritage of different countries. So pack your bags and plan a trip to Lagos today by using the cheap airfare deals at H&S Travel booking portal or make a call & Book Cheap Airline Tickets to Lagos.
Lome, Togo (LFW / DXXX) Lomé-Tokoin Airport
Cotonou, Benin (COO / DBBB) Cotonou Cadjehoun Airport