|From||Airline||Coach Class Fares|
|Las Vegas||British Airways||$821|
|Los Angeles||Virgin Atlantic||$414|
Terms & Conditions Apply*
South Africa’s biggest city and the capital of Gauteng, is one the wealthiest province in South Africa. It is fondly known as-as Jo’burg or Jozi. Johannesburg gained its wealth and prosperity from gold and diamond mining, which is practised here. It is the third-largest city on the African continent. Johannesburg has a total of 11 national, while not English still stands to be their choice. Travelling to Johannesburg offers new experiences to every newbie. The difference between the rich and poor people ratio is quite a high figure here, and hence the unequal distribution of money is the cause of rising and upcoming crimes in the city. Johannesburg though a very good tourist attraction has been at high risk when it comes to security owing to the high crime rate the city is experiencing day and night but still, cheap airline tickets to Johannesburg (JNB) are easily available on internet sites. Here are a few Johannesburg travel tips– safety tips that one must follow while visiting the city
- Avoid displaying of things- Display of things will not only attract crime but also led you to severe loss. Purses, Shopping bags, and other items should be kept with utmost care, and should not be displayed or flashed.
- Avoid going to unknown areas- Always research the area before visiting it, check with the hotel staff if the same is required. Areas like Hill brow, Yeoville and Berea should be avoided unless you have a local aid or a tourist guide with you.
- Surrender – If ever confronted by a robber, avoid fighting it, it’s better to surrender and give your valuables to them. Try not to initiate a fight and or negotiate.
- Don’t carry values- Do not carry valuables in the bag with you, avoided keeping cell phones, jewellery or other expensive items while travelling safely inside. Carry the minimum in your pockets.
- Carry a map- To be in the unknown city, wandering aimlessly will not only invite trouble but also, should be avoided as a safeguard against any crime. Always carry a map to guide you and help you discover the right places.
Travel Essentials for Sydney:
- Money- One must organise currency from a range of prepaid travel cards to traveller’s cheque and foreign cash.
- Insurance- It might sound unimportant but travel insurance has gained its importance over time, when you may face unexpected accidents while you travel.
- Post prepaid travel sim- Post prepaid travel cards are cheap and let you stay in touch with your loved ones while keeping your mobile bill under control overseas.
- Passport ID and photograph- Carry your passport during travel and keep passport size photo’s handy when needed.
Nelspruit, South Africa (MQP / FAKN) Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
Gaborone, Botswana (GBE / FBSK) Sir Seretse Khama International Airport
Maseru, Lesotho (MSU / FXMM) Moshoeshoe I International Airport