||Coach Class Fares
Terms & Conditions Apply*
Washington is a city that never sleeps because of the amazing ambiance it has. The city being the capital of USA remains under a scanner. This city is blessed with remarkable places and buildings like:
- Best museums
- Attractive buildings
- Shopping centers
- Food joints
- Vibrant nightlife
Best time to visit the city is October, as this month brings to you excellent deals in hotels rates and eateries. Cheap flights to Washington can be availed in this month promising you a fulfilling journey. Also, in this month you can have the colorful view of nature too.
Washington basically gives you a wonderful experience of amazing nightlife. Mostly, from Monday till Thursday, the city remains alive in a night so, the rates in hotels and restaurants remain very high. If you choose to visit the city mostly around weekends, you will definitely avail slashed prices of accommodations. For better saving, pick up the package trip that offers chain-hotel. That is, booking of cabs and hotels and Low-Cost fares to Washington (WAS) that too in a round trip. If you book single round trip, you may not be able to save on your pocket.
Travel guidelines just for you
If you are a first-timer to the city or a not-so-regular one, have a look at some of the best Washington travel tips to make your journey sinfully pleasurable. We tried to come up with some remarkable buildings and other popular places:
- White House: This famous building is one of the most popular tourist attractions of the world
- Washington Monument: This being the tallest structure of Washington D. C.
- The Metro Rail system: This connects mostly the suburbs but not a good choice for the tourists. You can buy a Smart pass stored-value card or a fare card for concessional token rates.
- Check in the hotels that offer the most reasonable rates and are equipped with internet facilities so that you are able to get hold of the information about the city you wish to access.
- Excellent eating out places are there that offer best dishes of seafood or a thin-base pizza, which remain one of the most sought-after dishes of the city. The dishes are offered in combo meals too which are very economical.
The last but not the least on our list of Washington travel tips would be that you don’t forget to cycle down the lanes, as cycling being a very famous activity here.
Baltimore, MD (BWI / KBWI) Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
Richmond, VA (RIC / KRIC) Richmond International Airport
Harrisburg, PA (MDT / KMDT) Harrisburg International Airport