||Coach Class Fares
||Air Tran Airways
||Air Tran Airways
||Sun Country Airlines
Terms & Conditions Apply*
New York is the dream destination of any vacationer. The city is really enormous due to the range of tourist attractions and hotels it has. If you are a first time visitor or not a so frequent one, you certainly need New York travel tips, to make your hang about convenient. Trekkers to the city advocate for taking the help of the Apps of the major tourist places of New York. Through, the New York tour information, you can make your own choice regarding the modes of transportation. Among the list of best transport, flights can be very easy and convenient option for you as you can easily book cheap airline tickets to New York (JFK) whenever you need. Simply you need to get in touch with the internet sources.
Things to remember while travelling to New York
You must know certain things before you go to the city for vacations. Here, we have jotted out for you some of the New York travel tips to make your stay easier.
Saving in your pocket
- Save money with buying a City Pass. With this token, you can visit the six major attractions of the city. The individual ticket cost can be saved with this pass.
- If you are a shopping freak, save yourself from over budgeting your purse by signing up with certain social networking sites.
Get for yourself the best place to stay by getting a reservation done necessarily beforehand. Gyms, health clubs, and internet facility are a commonality in almost all the hotels.
- If you have a family and a toddler, check for the hotels that have babysitting facilities.
- The hotels in the city are really expensive. The hotels slash down the rates in the high season also.
Best time of visit
These New York voyage instructions have been gathered from the frequent travellers to the city, have a glance:
- You can choose that time of the year when the weather is mild so that, you enjoy roaming without having to bother about your health risks. September is said to be an excellent time to get a beautiful view of nature in the city.
- Go between October and May, if you want to visit the museums and broad ways. This is basically a season known for opera and ballet.
- Buses and subways run day and night, so you need not worry about catching a bus late at night.
- Markets also provide round the clock services.
A word of caution for you is to avoid the help offered by the people who recommend getting a taxi or cab drivers.
Newark, NJ (EWR / KEWR) Newark Liberty International Airport
New York, NY (LGA / KLGA) LaGuardia Airport
Philadelphia, PA (PHL / KPHL) Philadelphia International Airport