||Coach Class Fares
Terms & Conditions Apply*
Dallas is an important City of Texas province in the United States of America. This metropolitan city ranked fourth in the United States in terms of Population. The City has its own importance due to the presence of Oil and cotton industry and is linked with a sophisticated Railroad lines & Highways. Being a Strong Industrial & financial Centre, it has its own importance in the economy of the Country. Dallas /Fort Worth international Airport is the largest and busiest Airport in the world. There are various Dallas Travel tips, which must be kept in mind while planning to visit this place.
History and Art Section
There are many Dallas Historical places to visit.
- Dallas Museum of Art Kent Wang – It has a collection of ancient artefacts to modern arts of America along with other parts of the world, which counts more than 24000 works. European arts from 16th to the 19th century, ancient Mediterranean arts from Greek, Egyptian & Romanian era are all to be viewed and studied.
- Frontiers of Flight & Cavanaugh Flight Museum- As both, the museum is dedicated to aircraft and aviation history. The Frontier museum displays a replica of APOLLO 7 control section, Vintage Aircraft and also provides the role of Dallas & it’s contribution to the Space programs of the country. The Cavanaugh museum displays aircraft of World War First and lots more in its list.
- The Nasher Sculpture Centre – It stretches around the two-and-a-half-acre area, situated in the heart of Dallas, mainly characterise the art of India, China, Japan and Southeast Asia.
- The Meadow Museum – Also referred as “Parado on the Prairie”, it has a complete collection of art related to Spain. It includes one of the best artistry of Spanish legends such as El Greco, Picasso & Goya.
- African American Museum- The Museum displays the historical texture, Culture & artistry of African-American inhabitants. It also has a theatre to host educational & entertainment programs.
- All Steamed up- The Museum is dedicated to the American Railway system from old Steam engines to diesel & electric locomotive.
The Nature Section-
- The Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Garden- In the Southeast shore of White Rock Lake Stretches around 66 acres lies the world’s famous botanical garden. A large variety of seasonal flowers, plants, trees & beautifully designed shrubs is the main attraction point.
- Dallas Zoo- More than 2000 wildlife from 406 species, the Dallas Zoo is a 406-acre park. Its emphasis is mainly on the wildlife of Africa. It also has Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement park especially for kids, which includes bungee jumping & free-falling rides etc. to keep the intensity towards fun.
Reasons behind necessity to visit Dallas
If you are an admirer of Sophisticated Technology demonstration in terms of Architecture, machinery, and desire to attain knowledge in terms of History & Arts, then the most fascination part of the world named Dallas should certainly be on your list to visit. You can easily get the cheap hotel in Dallas. Apart from this, discount Airline tickets to Dallas are also available on online websites, which can be availed by you.
- Hotels for the stay at an affordable rate- There are Hotels such as Hilton Garden Inn, The Joule; Adolph etc. not far from the International Airport and an average rate of Rs. 10000 approximately per night could easily be avail.
- Transport Facilities – You can avail the DATD system for Buses, Taxi or by hiring a Car. The Railroad Transport could also be preferred as it is the backbone of Dallas Transportation System.
Guidelines to be followed while Travelling
These are most crucial things needed to be adopted while planning for a visit to Dallas (DFW):
- A valid Passport and if possible a Government issued Identity Card.
- Money in multiple forms as debit card & for emergency requirement Credit card etc
- Attain basic knowledge about US Dollar ($).
- Map of Dallas would prove to be beneficial in terms of planning, money conversion, transportation & safety issue.
- It is advisable to keep few emergency contact numbers always with you.
- Always carry a bag, which has four spinner wheels as it could be directed to all directions very quickly.
Austin, TX (AUS / KAUS) Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
Houston, TX (IAH / KIAH) George Bush Intercontinental Airport
San Antonio, TX (SAT / KSAT) San Antonio International Airport