||Coach Class Fares
Terms & Conditions Apply*
Are you an adventurous person always looking out for fun and frolic in your life? Kicking up your heels can give you a big high and the experience gained can be really pleasurable and memorable. Travelling is meant to increase your knowledge about the place you visit. Not only that, your mind becomes aware of different trends and cultures of the world.
The joy of travelling increases manifolds if you are visiting a city like Chicago. The city is in Midwest and is the third largest city of USA. If you are thinking of having a short trip to the city you need to know about Chicago travel tips things while making your plans to travel.
Visiting Chicago-Things to remember
Chicago is a city that grows every day, so you need to plan your travel to catch the sight of the best in the city. Let us see how one can make the best of a trip to Chicago (ORD) travel tips:
- Book your tickets for a convenient time of the year so that you do not have to bear the brunt of the harsh weather. It’s better if you plan your travel for the warmer months. You may get the glimpse of some of the best festivals in the city.
- If you love to visit a museum, plan for that time of the day when entry is free.
- Talking about the air travel, the city is well connected to all the major cities of USA.
- For the ground transport mode, you can make your choice from bus, car, taxi and train.
- Get a transit card from machines at stations if you are travelling by train.
Talking about the hotels
If you follow the Chicago journey plan, your trip will be easy as it also includes the way to book cheap airline tickets. You must check for the facilities like internet and Wi-Fi. If you are travelling to this city during winters, you can save a lot in your pocket. The city hotels often slash their rates and even the air tickets become very affordable. You must have a blueprint regarding the places you will stay. It’s better to book your hotel beforehand.
Indulging in heavenly taste
To save your pocket on meals, and fun activities, you can get for yourself a Chicago city Pass. You can get the pass through the online facility or from some issuing agency. This will save your money on the meals and visits.
So, Chicago voyage guidelines will not only make your journey easier but comfortable too.
Chicago, IL (MDW / KMDW) Chicago Midway International Airport
Chicago, IL (ORD / KORD) Chicago O`Hare International Airport
Milwaukee, WI (MKE / KMKE) General Mitchell International Airport
Grand Rapids, MI (GRR / KGRR) Gerald R. Ford International Airport