Chennai is the cultural representative of the south India, previously known as Madras, is the capital of Tamil Nadu state. Chennai explores the typical ethics of south Indian tradition. The city is the prime centre for Southern India’s educational, economic, cultural, educational and industrial development. Situated on the Coromandel coast of the Bay of Bengal located on the south-eastern coast of India, Chennai is the sixth largest city of Indian Subcontinent. There are two large rivers that flow through the city of Chennai and those are Cooum River running about the central Chennai and Adyar River which streams towards the south of the city.
Chennai was named so to honour the ruler Dammal Chennappa Nayakudu the year 1996. The coastal areas are Chennai are very much prone to tsunami and Cyclones due to which city have developed many technologies to overcome the damage. The city has well-constructed and projected water and sewage management system.
Chennai is the most excellent port of art and architecture few structures that exemplify this are the Kapaleeshwarar Temple, Parthasarathy Temple one of many temples constructed in Dravidian architecture built by Pallavas. Many English artists and architects have also contributed to making Chennai a charming city, few of the buildings are South Railway Headquarters, University of Madras, Amir Mahal, Madras High court, College of Engineering, Santhome Church and Victoria Public Hall.
The art Collection of Chennai does not halt here, the city is house to numerous art exhibitions and museums of which the most aged ones are government museum, the National art gallery which was laid in the 18th century. They compose a marvellous and huge collection of ancient art and handicraft. Apart from these, there are many other Galleries located in Chennai. Chennai is also recognised in world by its unique and eminent music and dance style known as Bharata Natyam. It is a type of Indian classical dance style which reflects the culture of south India.
The tourism of Chennai is recognised by UNESCO Heritage site which includes Sculptures of Mahabalipuram. The city is amongst the most visited city in the country being its architecture the major attraction for tourists. Chennai is well known for its hospitality services for its visitors. Chennai also holds many national parks and amusement clubs namely Guindy National Park, Arignar Anna Zoological Park, Madras Crocodile Bank Trust, Madras Boat Club, Gymkhana Club and even Wonder la water is under construction which is assumed to start at the end of 2017. Marina beach is another remarkable site to visit in Chennai with the title of second largest beach in the world.
Book Flights to Chennai
Chennai is a metropolitan city with many identified companies giving employment to the residents and migrants. The city is even ranked among top states in India for education with numerous universities and research centres. All these attractive elements of the Chennai city makes it a hub for many tourists. 2mycountry ensures your visit to the traditional city of Chennai an Amazing experience. 2mycountry offer you the cheap flights to Chennai through which you can save your money for the city tour. Avail the discounted and cheap flight tickets to Chennai and make the best of your money. Don’t wait, Fly away to the city of South Indian Culture.
Planning to a memorable Indian tour? Visit Chennai along with your friends as well as family.
Chennai, the capital city of Tamil Nadu, previously called Madras, is the 34th biggest urban city all in the world. Sited on the Coromandel Coastline of the Bay of Bengal, it is the 3rd leading industrial and commercial centre in India and is popular for its upscale history, which goes back to around 368 years and its Chennai cultural heritage and the numerous effigies consisting of, temples, churches, museums, and so on. The areas confining the capital city have functioned as considerable governmental, monetary and military centre because the First century. Get Cheap Airline Tickets to Chennai.
More about Chennai
Before you plan a trip to Chennai, it is advisable to learn some of the major facts about Chennai which includes the following;
• It is the primary centre of the South Indian symphonic music and dance; it`s the place where Bharatanatyam, the earliest classical dance form was come from.
• From the variety of silk saris for which it`s popular, to delightful and appealing multi-cuisines which have the visitors from all over the world taste the standard along with global, the city genuinely includes flavour to the see. And see you must!
• It is among the cities, which have completely well balanced in between the East and West, and certainly, it is one the most popular cultural centre of the country.
For making your journey more taking pleasure in and problem-free, you must follow some of the crucial travel tips. These travel ideas for Chennai will assist you in making your trip more secure and happier. You must find out about the Chennai healthcare facilities, vacations, local transportation, air travels, international embassies, and so on. Get Cheap Airline Tickets to Chennai.
Following are a few of the Chennai travel tips for a safe and delighted exploration to Chennai.
– Take full info about the places you would be going there.
– Regard the local culture and aim to be respectful to the residents.
– Look for the federal government workplaces and other firms for any assistance.
– Do go to the well-known temples, churches, monoliths, museums, forts, beaches, parks, and other historic
structures, which lie in the capital city.
– Remember to bring all your individuality evidence and passport-sized photos.
– Take a look at the standard foods served in the dining establishments.
– Beverage bottled mineral water from reputable brands.
– Constantly seek advice from a reputable travel bureau, which will supply you with correct Cheap Airline Tickets To Chennai (MAA) travel trips and will perform your trip with less inconvenience. Get Cheap Airline Tickets to Chennai.
Book Discounted cheap Airline Tickets to Chennai from 2mycountry.
Last but not the least remember to avail Cheap Airline Tickets for your bookings.
Nearest International Airport:
Bangalore, India (BLR / VOBL) Bengaluru International Airport