Established in the year 1988, headquartered in Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, the China Eastern airline has been serving its customers for decades. It takes flee to the various International and National destinations across the globe. Some of the major destinations where the china airlines operated its services include Anchorage, Beijing, Frankfurt, Madrid, Paris, Moscow, New York, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Dubai, and Chicago. Operating from its main hub at Kunming Changshui International Airport, Shanghai Pudong International Airport, Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, and Xian Xianyang International Airport, it takes fleets of planes from Boeing, COMAC, Airbus, and Embraer series. It became a member of the SkyTeam Alliance in 2011 and the frequent flyer plan operating under china eastern airline is termed as Eastern miles.
The services offered by China Airlines are divided into 3 categories including First Class, Business Class and Economy Class. Let’s below have a look at in-flight amenities and services.
- Easy access to airport lounged
- Friendly and dedicated crew services.
- 152 cm seat pitch, wide fully flatbed seats with 180-degree recline availability.
- Tasteful meals and beverages
- In-flight entertainment options available.
- One bag with a weight of 40 kg is allowed with a carry-on baggage of up to 15 kg.
- Fully flat-bed seats
- Airport assistance
- Delicious meals and beverages
- In-flight entertainment options
- One baggage with a maximum weight of 32 kg
- Carry-on bag up to 10 kg is allowed
- Warm, friendly and dedicated crew staff.
- Wide seat with a pitch of up to 83 cm with adjustable headrest and footrest.
- The carry-on baggage of the maximum weight of 7 kg.
- Check-in baggage of a maximum weight of 23 kg
Awards Won by China Eastern Airline Service
- It has been honoured with several awards in the Aviation Industry including, 10 yea Cordial Service Award, Five-Star Diamond Award by IATA and American Academy of Hospitality Sciences, and Annual Laureate Award.
- In 2012, the total number of domestic and International passengers that travelled with this particular airline service contributed the load factor of 80% while being 73.08 million in numbers.