Asiana Airlines- World Class Airline Services
The second leading airline company of South Korea is known by the name Asiana Airlines, after the prime airline company that is the National Air carrier, Korean Air. The Asiana Airline laid its foundation on 17 February 1988, and it has been headquartered in Seoul. The operations of Asiana Airlines are being conducted from its prime location at Seoul Incheon International Airport. Other known hubs of the Asiana Airlines from where the major flights operate are Gimhae International Airport, Jeju International Airport, and Gimpo International Airport. While serving flights over 90 international destinations and 15 domestic routes, this member of star alliance has been ranked a 5-star airline by Skytrax for the fourth time in a line.
The Asiana Airlines provides services under five classes namely, first class suite, first business Smarties class, first class, business class and economy (travel) class. Let’s have a look at the services offered under the various travel classes.
First Class Suite
- Full-length flatbed with side seats to get accompanied by the co-travellers.
- Amenity kit with good quality cosmetics and toiletries.
- Personal AVOD system with 32 inch HD display screen
- Mini bar for personal use
- Complimentary meals with the wide selection of champagnes and wine.
- Flatbed seats with a width of 83 inches and guaranteed privacy through well-equipped partition facilities.
- Complimentary meals accompanied by wide assortments in wines and beverages.
- Amenity Kit with superior quality cosmetics and toiletries.
- Widescreen monitor with AVOD for each passenger.
- Satellite phone for unhindered connectivity.
- Power outlet for laptops, mobiles, and other gadgets.
- Wi-Fi connectivity for a better experience.
Business Smarties Class
- Flatbed wide seats with partition facilities and direct access to the aisle for each seat.
- Person wide screen monitors wide umpteen choices in videos and audios.
- Power outlet for unhindered connectivity with the gadgets.
- Side table beside every seat for convenient placement of cocktails and extra storage space in under seats.
- Amenity kit with good quality toiletries and cosmetics.
- Flat-bed seats with power outlet available at every seat.
- Complimentary meals and beverages with wide selection choices.
- Amenity kit with superior quality products for personal use.
- Satellite phone for better connectivity.
- Enhanced in-flight entertainment facilities availed with a 15-inch personal monitor.
- Better in-flight entertainment with AVOD
- Complimentary meals with appetisers.
- Have been recognized as providing the world’s best in-flight meals and economy class service in 2015 by Skytrax
- Have been awarded as the “airline of the year” for five consecutive times in a line, and also World’s Best Economy Class” and “World’s Cleanest Aircraft Cabins” in the year 2014
- Have been awarded by Global Traveler in the year 2011 as the “Airline of the Year”. Has been now recognized as the “Golden Grand Slam Airline”.