Originated in 1940, Air Newland has been serving the citizens of New Zealand since decades. Headquartered at Auckland, this leading airline company is known as the National Airline of New Zealand. It has been established at Tasman Empire Airways Limited (TEAL), operating trans-Tasman airlifts amid Australia and New Zealand. Operating from its main Hub at Auckland Airport, it conducts flights towards 27 native destinations and 34 international routes across a total of 15 countries in North America, Oceania, Asia, and Europe. The prime focus of this renowned airline company is diverted towards South Pacific regions, Australia and Asia. Owning a striking fleet of Boeing 747- 400, Airbus A320 aircraft and Boeing 767, Air New Zealand is one of the leading airline’s companies in New Zealand.
The travel services offered by this airline company could be demarcated into 3 categories namely,
Flight Facilities and Amenities
Let’s below have a look at the amenities provided to the passengers under the various travel classes:
- Wide seating options measuring a total of 22 inches in width
- Unhindered access to the passageway
- Seat covers measuring 6 feet 6 inch to let the passengers lie flatbed
- Other convenience items offered include a pillow, duvet and sheet.
- Complimentary drinks and meals for a better experience
- Wide options in the large tray table and cocktail tray
- Preferential check-in
- Storage bins for multiple uses
- Power outlets to let the passengers stay connected and entertained.
- Convenient light options for each passenger so that no hindrance could be caused while reading or carrying on any other activity.
- iPod and USB connectors
- In-flight entertainment facilities through personal 12.1-inch touchscreen monitor with AVOD.
Premium Economy Class
- Spacious and stylishly designed seating facilities
- Extensive privacy space to rest with large legroom.
- Mood lighting.
- The wide selection of wines and meals available as complimentary.
- Preferential check-in
- Preferential baggage handling
- Power outlets besides every seat for mobile charging, laptop charging and other requirements.
- Stylishly designed luxurious and spacious seating arrangements with the seat space of 31 to 34 inches
- Extensive legroom
- Upgradation to economy sky couch for better travelling experience with family members.
- Private monitor and AVOD for better entertainment options in flight.
Honour Shields and Awards
- Have been honoured by Skytrax World in 2015 as the World’s Best Premium Economy class
- The Guardian Travel Award 2014 has honoured Air New Zealand as the Best Business Class Airline
- Awarded by Global Tourism Business in 2013 as the World Travel and Tourism Council Tourism for Tomorrow
- Honoured as Silver by Wanderlust Travel Readers in 2013 as the Top Airline
Connect with Us