Air Namibia is the leading airline company of Namibia that has been serving the citizens with its exceptional facilities for decades. Established since 1978, this chief airline company takes off its flights from the centre place at Windhoek Hosea Kutako International Airport. Air Namibia operated its flights on various routes including domestic, regional and international destinations, where the domestic hub of the said company is maintained at Windhoek Eros Airport. Having its reach to a total of 16 destinations across 8 countries in Europe and Africa, the principal focus of this renowned airline company is to serve the cities in South Africa. The longest routes served by Air Namibia are stretched towards Cape Town and Johannesburg. The regional destinations include Angola, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and Botswana, where the services of Air Namibia are being operated. The entire European network of the said airline’s company is being catered through Frankfurt.
- Spacious seats for the enhanced level of comfort while travelling.
- Wide assortments of options in the food menu to provide diverse cuisines.
- State of the art entertainment options.
- Enhanced connectivity through satellite phone services
- The scope of one hand baggage to be carried.
- 2 pieces of baggage of a maximum limit of 32 kg.
- 2 pieces of hand baggage with a maximum limit of 10 kg each.
- Expansive seats with enhanced legroom for unmatched comfort and leisure experience.
- Complimentary beverages and meals to choose from a wide range of menu.
- Enhanced in-flight entertainment facilities for an enjoyable trip.
- Shopping facilities on board to let the travellers make it to the optimum.
- One piece of baggage, which is free, checked with a maximum weight limit of 23 kg.
- 1 piece Carry-on baggage of maximum limit of 10 kg.
Air Namibia brings unmatched travelling experience for the travellers where the worth is delivered through amenities, which are designed to deliver perfection. Enjoy travelling in the leading airline company in Namibia.