Fares for Mar travel
The leading airline company and the National Airline service of India is known as Air India. The airline services operate from its headquarter in the capital city of New Delhi. This state-owned carrier serves various international and national destinations with its several Airbus and Boeing flights. Operating from its major hub at New Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport and Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, and Kolkata’s Netaji Subash Chandra Bose International Airport, this airline service serves a total of 60 destinations in the domestic area. The Air India flights are also traveled to 31 destinations in 19 countries across Europe, North America and Australia. The short-haul routes where the airline service operates include Southwest Asia with the help of Airbus A320 aircraft.
- For all the Boeing aircraft’s first-class cabins are made available
- The seat has the capacity to recline to 180 degrees for maximum comfort.
- Complimentary Limousine service is provided for selected routes.
- Complimentary meals with the wide selection of cocktails and tasteful delicacies are made available.
- Luxurious seats with generous cabin space, and easy access to an aisle and direct window.
- Priority check-in is made available
- Complimentary beverages and meals are provided for each passenger.
- Amenity kit offered.
- Complimentary limousine service is provided for selected routes.
- Wide choice of Indian and continental cuisines provided in complimentary meals.
- Complimentary non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
- TV screens for advanced in-flight entertainment.
Awards won by Air India
- Honoured by Awaz Consume Awards in 2006 as the Preferred International Airline for travel.
- Honoured with Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative by Galileo Express Travel World.
- Awarded by Galileo Express Travel World as the Best Short-Haul International Airline.
- Won the Mercury Award by International Flight Catering Association in 1994 and 2003 for finest in-flight catering services.
- Awarded by Amity University with Amity Corporate Excellence Award.
- Awarded as the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand.