The leading airline service of Ireland, Aer Lingus operates from its headquarters at Dublin Airport. Owning a fleet of over 43 aircraft, this airline company has been working to transport over 10 million customers from one place to another across the world. The major destinations where the airline operates include United States, United Kingdom and Europe. Popularly known the serve destinations where the Irish-American diaspora is concentrated, Aer Lingus is actively serving destinations including Boston, Chicago and New York. The codeshare partner of this leading airline company includes United Airlines, Aer Arann and JetBlue Airways.
The services under Aer Lingus are offered under two classes including, Business class and Economy class. Let’s below have a look at the in-flight amenities and services.
- Full flat-bed seats for all the passengers on its A330 aircraft.
- Available seat width is 21 inch and pitch is 58 inch
- Aisle seating options available for every passenger
- The personal screen of 10.5-inch width available for in-flight entertainment.
- Wide choices in TV programs, music, videos and films available for perfect entertainment.
- Gourmet meals are served to the passengers.
- Complimentary soft drinks, alcoholic beverages are offered.
- Luxury seating options with 31-32 inches pitch and 17-inch width.
- Power outlets beside every seat for charging of laptops and other electronic devices.
- Seat back in-flight entertainment available on demand.
- Wi-fi connectivity available.
- Wide choices in videos, music albums, movies and TV programs available for unending entertainment.
- Complimentary tasteful meals offered.
- Sky shopping on board.
- Sky Dine available with the pre-order menu.
Awards won by Aer Lingus Airlines
- Has been honoured in the year 2014 as the Most Innovative Company.
- Has been awarded as The Exporter of the Year in 2014 for increasing the international sales by expanding the business beyond Northern Ireland.