|From||Airline||Coach Class Fares|
|Las Vegas||Air Canada||$671|
|San Francisco||Air Canada||$671|
Terms & Conditions Apply*
Cape Town has a wild appeal and beauty of its own. It’s buzzing harbour; streets residence, nightlife, stores, beaches and mountainous environments are beautiful and quite a treat to watch. The city is set against the background of the renowned Table Mountain plateau and rests at the sapphire blue Table Bay, well known for its seal population and terrific white sharks. Book Cheap Airline Tickets to Cape Town.
Things Not to Miss in Cape Town
From its dynamic culture to its beautiful beaches and special natural marvels, Cape Town travel provides something for everybody. Go through Cape Town travel tips for a few of the tips, which should not be missed out.
– Taking a view from the top of Table Mountain, accessed by means of cable car
– Checking local specials at the Cape Town Good Food & Wine Program
– Touring (and tasting) the Cape Winelands
– Seeing the Victoria & Alfred Waterside
– Sunbathing on Cape Town`s remote beaches
– Getting spoiled at the One & Just Resort day spa
– Dining at Rumbullion & Roundhouse and taking in the view at sundown
When to Go to Cape Town?
Cape Town`s winter seasons have the tendency to be rainy and windy, particularly in June through August. Summer season is the most popular and most costly time to take a trip to Cape Town, and hotels are commonly reserved a number of months beforehand. The weather condition and reserving costs are best from March to September or November. The fall is a perfect time to see Cape Town and experience wine harvesting and is one of the most important Cape Town travel tips to follow. So why wait? Look out for the Cheap Airline Tickets and book your tickets now. Discounted Cheap Airline Tickets to Cape Town.
Must visit places in Cape Town
- The 1.5-hour hike up the mini-mountain of Lion`s Head– much less exhausting than Table Mountain, however with stunning scenic views of the city.
- Testing samoosas, Cape Malay– design pastries filled with curried beef or veggies, offered by street suppliers throughout the city (attempt the promenade at St. George`s Shopping mall).
Stay active during your vacation
Cape Town has been blessed with few of the most impressive natural landmarks on the planet. We do not have to inform you about the charm of Table Mountain, the amazing trekking tracks all around Cape Town (CPT) or the marvels of the Cape shoreline. Spend an afternoon or 2– or 3– checking out the appeal of Cape Town the way god planned— by yourself 2 feet!
Bredasdorp, South Africa (OVG / FAOB) AFB Overberg
Ladysmith, South Africa (LAY) Ladysmith