A name to reckon with, Emirates Airline serves as a state-owned carrier of the Government of Dubai. Basically, it is a leading airline in the Middle East region. The inaugural flight was launched in 1985 and officially it started its services from October 25 with just minuscule 2 aircraft. As the time flew, Emirates Airline established itself as a prominent player in the airline’s industry. The profits of this airline have been increasing by leaps and bounds at an amazing pace.
The services of the airlines span six continents and it operates its flights from Dubai International Airport. The services of this airline have been appreciated by the people worldwide therefore presently it is serving 130 destinations in nearly 7 countries. With a massive fleet of 200 aircraft, almost 1,200 flights are being conducted every week from Dubai.
The Emirates Group has gained prominence with its hardworking team of 75,000 employees belonging to 160 countries around the globe.
The categories of flying class available with Emirates Airline are available in the First Class, Business Class, and Economy Class.
What all these categories of travel classes entail is as follows:
Under the In-flight Services and Amenities purview, let’s start with the first class.
- By ensuring privacy and luxurious travelling experience the dedicated staff serves with care.
- Make yourself comfortable with the fully flat bed
- With a complimentary limousine transfer, along with a personal vanity table and wardrobe and mirror, you can have a happy stay in the flight.
- There is a personal mini bar if you want to have few drinks.
- You can make a suitable ambience in your privacy partition by adjusting the lighting
- One may get complimentary meals, beverages and finest wines with a wide choice of dishes from finest restaurants in the world